- Our team of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, diabetes educators, foot care nurse, wound care nurse, dietitians, social workers, system navigators, registered practical nurses, and medical secretaries provides primary care services.
- We deliver collaborative mental health care with psychiatry.
- We provide wellness visits including immunizations for children.
- Our sexual health services include testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections, contraception health, prenatal and postnatal care, and referral services if needed.
- We provide chronic disease prevention and management services for illnesses including diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
- Our dietitians provide individual and group counselling sessions on important topics including
We support and empower families and communities committed to preserving their culture and to living a balanced, traditional way of life while achieving optimal health and social well-being.
Now Open to the General Public
Anishnawbe Mushkiki provides culturally appropriate primary health care and community programming throughout the four stages of life. Many of our programs are provided in partnership with other organizations in locations throughout Thunder Bay.