The Pre and Post Natal Program supports Indigenous expectant mothers, children up to 2 years of age and their families. Through the various programs, we help connect families to community resources and increase access to services for our clients. These programs focus on promoting healthy choices before, during, and after pregnancy as part of our education and prevention strategy.
- Child health and development
- Postpartum health
- Starting solids
- Prenatal classes and prenatal support
- Parenting programs and parent/caregiver support groups
- Prenatal and postnatal exercise programs
- Well Baby and Immunization Clinics
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) awareness and navigation
For more information about our pre and post natal programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.