The greatest wealth is health.
Anishnawbe Mushkiki is funded through the Ministry of Health and Long-term Care,the Ministry of Children and Youth Services and the Ministry of Education. We partner with many local agencies throughout the year to deliver comprehensive programs aimed at health promotion, disease prevention and building community capacity.
These partners include:
- Ka Na Chi Hih Treatment Centre
- Metis Nation of Ontario
- Thunder Bay District Health Unit
- Beendigen Women’s Crisis Home and Family Healing Agency
- Regional Food Distribution Association
- Thunder Bay Crisis Line
- The District of Thunder Bay Social Services Administration Board
- Lakehead Public Schools
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
Our health promotion and disease prevention programs are delivered in partnership in numerous elementary and secondary schools and venues throughout the City of Thunder Bay, in the neighbourhoods where our clients reside.